Director of Quality Management
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Quality Management for an exciting international career, in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new orphan drugs. As the Director of Quality Management, you are responsible for all of the QM activities, while working closely with the involved departments and stakeholders.
- You will provide leadership for a growing team of currently 4 members, focusing on development and performance.
- Developing, maintaining and documenting the entirety of QM activities & being involved in the QM of all diagnostic processes.
- Planning and organization of all laboratory audits.
- Performing, documenting and tracking of internal audits.
- Continuous monitoring of all QM relevant internal parameters.
- Continuous improvement of all aspects of GLP, GMP, ISO15185, ISO13485, ISO9001 in the laboratory.
- Investigating the error magmpnagement system, complaint management and implementation of the CAPA processes.
- Preparation of quality documents to improve processes.
- Creation of quality documents and assisting other departments in structuring their documents.
- Implementation of QM relevant training and continuous education of involved employees & stakeholders.
- Reporting for all critical QM related activities directly to the CEO.
- Well-experienced in team leading & team building.
- Independent personality, strong communication and organizational skills combined with good team spirit.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Familiar with working in an international organization and a multicultural environment.
- You will have a University degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry or Medicine.
- Safe and senior handling of international QM systems (implementation, development, auditing) and related processing of external accreditations as Compliance Manager.
- Prior experience of working in Quality Management, ideally gathered in a laboratory operation (biotechnology or medical diagnostic).
- Knowledge of GLP, GMP, ISO15185, ISO13485, ISO9001 and of CAP and CLIA.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€90000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a growing Oncology focused Biotech company in France on a permanent basis.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Regulatory and Clinical Research Organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Product Quality Manager to oversee the Product release team in the delivery of products at a leading organisation
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a clinical-stage drug discovery and development discovering organisation
£95000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a QA Director to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.