Director of Clinical Pharmacology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Director of Clinical Pharmacology, for an exciting permanent position at a research-based biopharma organisation where you will be based in Ireland. You will have the ultimate responsibility for clinical pharmacology programs in the area of HIV and emerging viral infections.
- Accountable to lead clinical pharmacology studies of the highest complexity.
- Deliver strategic leadership and demonstrating accountability for the clinical pharmacology programs supporting Phase 1-4 clinical development for development compounds in your therapeutic areas.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative working relationship with colleagues within and outside the department.
- Representing the department and providing subject matter expertise on cross-functional project teams.
- Developing and implementing new clinical pharmacology tools and technologies to drive smarter drug development for programs.
- Supervising, developing and mentoring junior level scientists, both direct reports and via matrix structure in clinical pharmacology teams.
- Authoring/reviewing/approving clinical protocols, analysis plans, study reports and regulatory submissions.
- Developing high quality clinical pharmacology plans and content for global regulatory submissions, including INDs, IBs, NDAs, MAAs and pediatric plans.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships and agreements with contract vendors.
- Evaluating departmental and broader organizational SOPs as fit for purpose, in compliance with current scientific standards and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to convey complex technical information clearly.
- Confidence and ability to present to and influence senior leaders.
- Ability to critically analyse problems and provide creative solutions.
- Confidence and discipline to work autonomously.
- Desire to strive for continuous improvement.
- Extensive experience and a, PhD, PharmD or MD degree with emphasis in clinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetics or a related scientific discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmacokinetic and other analysis software programs (eg. WinNonlin, GraphPad, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of current and emerging scientific standards regulatory requirements for assigned territories.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are in search for a Project Leader to join a global CRO where you can be based anywhere in Europe.
€70 - €80 per hour
Ingelheim am Rhein (55218), Rheinland-Pfalz
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Veeva QualityDoc SME to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£90000 - £95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director - Clinical Program Management to join a Biotech organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.