Digital Transformation Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join a world-wide biopharma organisation on a contract basis in Brussels. Our client specifically specialises within neurology and immunology and as the Project Manager you will have total accountability for the complete end to end process of any project assigned to the team.
- Developing the organisations AA/AI Academy curriculum.
- Conduct the organisations AA/AI Academy trainings.
- Lead and manage large scale advanced analytics projects.
- Create sustainable value through implementation of AA/AI projects.
- Drive cultural and mindset change within CD/F toward knowledge and use of analytics.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset (ability to drive change and proactively see opportunities in gaps throughout the business / creative thinker).
- Willing to work in changing environment (adaptability and comfortable with iteration approach).
- Holistic Thinking.
- Ability to lead and influence (Both up and down hierarchy / ability to make things move).
- Comfortable with uncertainty.
- Value/actionable/end goal oriented.
- You will have previous Stakeholder Management (communicate effectively to a very diverse audience).
- Project Management (roadmapping and prioritizing).
- Ability to implement AA / AI techniques to effectively answer business questions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF110 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation