Digital Solutions Manager (Digital Endpoints)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Digital Solutions Manager (Digital Endpoints) on a contract basis, to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives. As a Digital Solutions Manager, you will be part of the Digital Endpoints team accountable for the deployment of digital endpoints in Global Drug Development clinical trials.
- Accountable to manage and engage with key stakeholders from clinical trial teams to understand the trial needs.
- Developing, driving, and managing required activities to support and de-risk digital endpoints in trials: e.g. literature reviews, observational studies, vendor management, rapid sensor testing, observational studies, etc.
- Providing subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on deploying Digital Endpoints to meet the needs of each trial.
- Provide analytics expertise to ensure effective data management, algorithm development and statistical analysis supports the objectives of the trials, etc.
- Assuring quality of Digital Endpoints team output on key materials, such as Briefing Books, SAPs, internal documentation.
- Monitor and escalate risks and issues to the DE Digital Solutions Director and Digital Program Head as needed.
- Coordinating with other relevant functions (i.e. - Regulatory Affairs, Data Operations) to ensure successful end-to-end deployment of digital endpoints.
- Providing excellent customer service and responsiveness to our clinical trial teams.
- You will contribute to the GDD DE ways of working and help define standardized processes.
- Partake in all weekly DE meetings and actively contribute to knowledge sharing on the team.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team.
- Is a self-starter, can work independently and has the ability to prioritize across multiple competing tasks and objectives.
- Proficient at creating and writing business presentations, including storyboarding.
- Exceptional business communication abilities, especially in written and presentation form.
- Advanced degree in data science, medicine or a related scientific subject.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience working in Digital Endpoints (or a related field).
- Work in drug development and/or clinical trials is admirable.
- Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying digital endpoints in Big Pharma.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF70 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for Digital Biomarker Scientist to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
CHF115 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a UX Expert in Medical App Development on a contract basis, to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland
CHF75.00 - CHF85.00 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Software Architect to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.