Diagnostic Alliance Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Diagnostic Alliance Manager join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering innovative medicines. This position will be located in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
- You will maintain oversight of all programmes with a partner and be the go to person, especially for issue resolution, contracting and governance.
- To work with senior leaders to outline partner must wins, and to create effective structures.
- You will develop strategic risk analysis and use this to mitigate the effect of change in terms of risks, costs, timescales and resources.
- To continuously identify and action the improvements to the partnership operating model to ensure it meets the developing needs of the business.
- To plan and manage the operational aspects of the partnership, committee, ensuring alliance efficiency, suitable communications, managing escalation for issue resolution.
- Support in the development of internal tools, systems, processes, and best practices for the operation of the Diagnostic alliance management function.
- You will work with analytical project teams, drive execution of diagnostic business partnership, program, project activities, obligations and commitments.
- You will partner with Business Development and Procurement, contribute to contracting process to meet project timelines.
- You will provide timely and accurate business reporting for the partnership including metrics, scorecard and risk tracking.
- To perform regular health checks to confirm continuous, smooth interactions; provide visibility and recommendations to senior leaders and implement action plans with relevant stakeholders.
- Strong networking skills with good internal/external links.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage negotiations both within an organisation and with external partners.
- Experience in problem-solving, cross-cultural environment, and ability to escalate issues appropriately.
- You will have gained degree or equivalent experience in relevant subject.
- Prior experience of effective alliance management, with a proven track record of delivery.
- To have an understanding or interest in the importance of precision medicine.
- Previous experience in leading and evolving ground-breaking solutions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€65 - €75 per hour
An exciting position has arisen within a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently looking for a talented Lead Buyer (Procurement Construction Services, Facility and Manufacturing