CRA (remote-based UK)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are looking for a number of CRA's for a sponsor-dedicated role, these positions will be regional based roles and can either be located in:
- Midlands (Nottingham/Leicester/Derby)
- Norwich/Cambridge/East Anglia
- Complete project activities associated with monitoring functions of Phase I-IV clinical research studies whilst developing mastery and a thorough understanding of the drug development process.
- Completes monitoring functions to assess the progress of clinical studies at assigned investigative sites (either on site or remotely) to ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- May assume clinical functional leadership tasks as assigned, acting as Lead CRA for a study.
- Oncology experience would be desired.
- Phase II-III focus.
- 8-10 days on site per month and office visits approximately once every month (around COVID-19).
- A carousel training program is in place for ongoing training of CRAs.
- You will have strong experience as a CRA with 2 years' experience minimum.
- CRO/Pharma CRA background/experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€45000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading CRO on a permanent basis in Paris. This is an excellent opportunity
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking a Senior Feasibility Leader to join them on a permanent basis.