This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
An exciting position has arisen within a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently looking for a Construction Manager to join them on a 9-month contract basis. This an excellent opportunity to become part of an organisation who are focused on contributing to improving the quality of life globally through the creation of ground-breaking pharmaceuticals.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Represent as the first point of contact on the construction site for the construction management team of the general planner.
- The focus is on control, construction supervision and coordination within the framework of a new building project on the client side (LPH8).
- Planning, control and monitoring of appointments.
- Partaking in awarding activities.
- Clarification of interfaces between users, external companies, general planners and authorities in connection with the construction work.
- Cost and supplement management (in coordination with the project manager).
- Organization and implementation of inspections and acceptances (in coordination with the project manager).
- Quality control and assurance.
- Control and approval of measurements (in coordination with the project manager).
- Ensuring compliance with construction site regulations and risk management in consultation with the project manager.
- Construction site correspondence (e.g. in the case of disability notifications).
- Robust hands on mentality and proactivity.
- Very good command of German, both spoken and written.
- Communicative and confident in dealing with users, companies and authorities.
- Independent & goal-oriented way of working, organizational skills and a high level of commitment.
- Completed technical studies as civil engineer, architect, utility engineer, pharmaceutical engineer or a comparable qualification.
- Many years of experience in handling complex construction projects in the pharmaceutical, medical technology or food industries.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and possibly CAD (Auto-CAD).
- Comprehensive know-how in the holistic coordination of construction sites according to LPh 8.
- Confident handling of the applicable regulations including knowledge of the VOB and HOAI.
- GMP knowledge and project experience in structural fire protection desirable.
- Basic knowledge of technical building equipment.
- Good understanding of contracts and knowledge of tendering and awarding.
- Experience in working with general planners is an advantage.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£24000 - £28000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a Microfluidic Technician to contribute to the design of a microfluidics-based bioprocessing platform
£45000 - £50000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Microfluidic Engineer to contribute to the design of a microfluidics-based bioprocessing platform through design and development of microfluidic chips.