Clinical Trial Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development and pioneering medicines that are used all over the world. This is a permanent position located in Switzerland.
- You will be accountable to deliver Trials on time, within budget, and with highest achievable quality.
- Responsible for feasibility and lead the evaluation and selection of countries and investigative sites.
- You will assist in the review, development and/or writing of clinical trial documents and manuals.
- Develop and manage trials timelines and budget.
- Select, coordinate and monitor activities of vendors.
- Coordinate data cleaning and review.
- You will ensure set up and maintenance of all systems in order to plan and implement trials and track progress.
- Generate reports to update management on conduct of trials.
- Ensure appropriate clinical trial supply plans are implemented and managed.
- Develop recruitment plans, risk-mitigation plan, monitor and implement contingencies as required.
- Partake in monitoring study safety.
- Review key study quality metrics (e.g., eligibility, primary endpoint data, etc.) and determine appropriate action in conjunction with study team.
- Complete initial review of CRO and other third-party study vendor invoices to ensure that work is performed in accordance with scope of work.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities across several protocols and therapeutic areas simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Good planning, prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills; strong customer-orientation, used to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills used to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and to build strong positive relationships.
- BS/BA degree or a relevant degree with strong emphasis on science.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or other relevant clinical research experience in the conduct and management of multinational clinical trials.
- Must have working knowledge of ICH Good Clinical Practices and other relevant regulatory/health authority experience.
- Experience in executing a wide range of clinical trial activities (from initiation to clinical study report).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$120000 - $140000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for an Associate Director of Clinical Operations to join an established pharmaceutical organisation who are determined
£25 - £30 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Public Affairs Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific
€100000 - €110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Director of Clinical Pharmacology, for an exciting permanent position at a research-based biopharma organisation
CHF75 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
€350 - €500 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Manager for Biosample Operations to join a biotechnology company who are applying cell and gene therapy to fight genetic diseases.
£350 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Biosample Operations Manager to join a biotechnology company who are applying cell and gene therapy to fight genetic diseases.
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are looking for a Clinical Operations Manager for a sponsor-dedicated role, this position is office based in Haar near Munich.
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a global leading ophthalmic research organisation.