Clinical Supply Planner
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Supply Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical company who specialise in immunology and neurology and aim to deliver pioneering products to enable people suffering from serious illnesses live a better life.
- You will be accountable for distribution planning, supply planning, inventory management and customer service level (product availability) of Investigational Medicinal Products for the studies assigned.
- Responsible to ensure the studies assigned: IMP availability, on time and in full for participating patients, balancing demand and supply and at the same time minimize and control the end to end supply chain costs to meet budget limits through the management of supply chain parameters.
- Responsible to create, implement and adapt an IMP supply strategy for the studies based on supply chain concepts defined in collaboration with stakeholders and provide visibility of it during trial duration.
- Must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Must have experience in supply chain planning, intermediate knowledge of office apps, advanced knowledge on excel and must have a process/result oriented mindset.
- APICS - CPIM certification completed preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years' experience on demand and supply planning, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, with an understanding of demand, supply & logistics principles.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a CTMA II for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for CRA - SCRA III to join a top information services who are determined to advance healthcare and human health.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Indirect Category Manager to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacture of human blood plasma products.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CRA II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Trials for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.