Clinical Supply Planner
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Supply Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical company who specialise in immunology and neurology and aim to deliver pioneering products to enable people suffering from serious illnesses live a better life.
- You will be accountable for distribution planning, supply planning, inventory management and customer service level (product availability) of Investigational Medicinal Products for the studies assigned.
- Responsible to ensure the studies assigned: IMP availability, on time and in full for participating patients, balancing demand and supply and at the same time minimize and control the end to end supply chain costs to meet budget limits through the management of supply chain parameters.
- Responsible to create, implement and adapt an IMP supply strategy for the studies based on supply chain concepts defined in collaboration with stakeholders and provide visibility of it during trial duration.
- Must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Must have experience in supply chain planning, intermediate knowledge of office apps, advanced knowledge on excel and must have a process/result oriented mindset.
- APICS - CPIM certification completed preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years' experience on demand and supply planning, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, with an understanding of demand, supply & logistics principles.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trial Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a biopharmaceutical organisation where you will work 1 day in the office and 4 day working from home.
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Supply Operations Manager to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
CHF95 - CHF100 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Procurement Manager to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
CHF800 - CHF850 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a regulatory and clinical research organisation who is seeking a CTA to join them on a permanent basis.
CHF160000 - CHF180000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Science Leader to join an innovative biotech company who are focused on the development of Oncology products.
CHF800 - CHF850 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Contract Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland
CHF90000 - CHF95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an In House CRA to join a drug discovery and development company
CHF140000 - CHF160000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs to join a global health non-profit organisation
CHF50 - CHF55 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.