Clinical Research Associate
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a world-wide CRO who specialise in partnering with Biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device organisations. This position will be based in Budapest on a permanent basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will have communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians, and their site staff.
- You will verify satisfactory investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff.
- You will manage qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits at research sites in compliance with the approved protocol.
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Confirmation that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects.
- Regulatory document review.
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory.
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol.
- You will assess the clinical research site's patient recruitment and retention success and offering proposals for improvement.
- Ensuring the completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a health or science related field.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and the ability to drive to monitoring sites.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€35000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an excellent new opportunity for a CRA II to join a global CRO in Italy.
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are searching for a Supply Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis where you will work remotely.
£375 - £380 per day
Hobson Prior have an exciting contract position to join a Biotech organisation. Our client is looking for a Senior CTMA to worked part home based and part office.
$80000 - $110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Clinical Research Associate - MAP to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products
$110000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before.
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£81188.27 - £84823.57 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a Global CRO who help people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide.