Clinical Research Associate (Home-based)
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate to be homebased for an organisation who designs and manufactures surgical instruments. As the CRA you will accountable for monitoring assigned clinical trials and ensure investigators are conducting the clinical study within requirements of the clinical protocol and applicable regulations.
- Represents as the primary contact with the investigators.
- You will coordinate all correspondences with clinical sites and the organisation.
- Conducts periodic site file audits to ensure compliance with GCPs and company standard operating procedures.
- Writing monitoring reports after each monitoring visit on time.
- Regularly communicate with clinical sites and ensure documents in Trial Master File are up to date.
- Partake in the clinical site recruitment process. Perform site initiation and close-out activities.
- Preparation of study initiation documents. Work with clinical site staff to obtain regulatory (IRB/IEC) approval of study specific documents.
- Maintain an effective interface with the commercial operations to ensure the interface with clinical study sites is managed professionally and is well-coordinated to build goodwill and business value.
- Good communication, organisational skills and ability to work in a team is essential.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in a scientific or health-related field is required.
- At least 2 years of clinical study experience, ideally in medical devices.
- Advanced understanding of GCPs and ICH; European and international (OUS) clinical trial regulations and guidelines.
- Fully proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and clinical data management systems.
- EDC system experience preferable.
- Formal training in ICH-GCP regulations.
- Knowledge of GDPR.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£120000 - £125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Development Director - CIPD to join a top global biopharmaceutical organisation
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Development & Regulatory Affairs to join a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company in Zurich.
£45 - £65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Outsourcing and Contract Manager to be home-based in either the UK, German or Belgium.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a CRA to join a global biopharmaceutical research organisation on a permanent basis in Leatherhead.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Non-Clinical Manager to join a growing biotech in London on a permanent basis.
€65 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Outsourcing & Contract Manager to be home-based for a Global Clinical Development team at a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are looking for a Clinical Programme Manager to join them on a permanent basis in London.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to home-base with the ability to travel 50% of working time or more.
CHF50 - CHF55 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a TMF Manager - Outsourced Studies to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company to be office based in Switzerland.