Clinical Project Physician
A growing biopharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for a Clinical Project Physician to join them on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at an organisation focused on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Provide medical and scientific input, as appropriate, to the strategic decisions of the Life Cycle Team for the assigned project.
- Contribute to global strategic development and provide evidence-based input to the clinical project related, strategic and regulatory documents.
- Deliver the medical components of the Clinical Development Plan (CDP) related to the project indication(s) and oversee its implementation.
- Contribute as needed to trial level medical activities.
- As a member of the DSRC for assigned project(s), provide medical input on behalf of TA to the monitoring and analysis of the safety profile of the product, together with Global Drug Safety.
- Ensure project(s) is/are adequately supported medically and prioritized to ensure timely and on target delivery on set objectives and deliverables in line with clinical development goals.
- Provide medical input to the project-related communication/publication plan.
- Upon request of management, support the assessment of new in-licensing opportunities.
- Lead the development and maintenance of medical interactions with key external experts and Investigators
- Lead medical aspects of clinical advisory boards and study specific committees.
- Contribute to clinical/scientific content for submissions to regulatory agencies and IRBs/ethics boards, answer to medical/scientific questions from Health Authorities.
- Educated as a MD.
- Extensive experience in clinical research in a clinical research organization (CRO) or Pharmaceutical Company.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing clinical projects from a medical perspective.
- Clinical research experience in the indication relevant to the Clinical Project is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of drug development based on previous deliverables.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines.
- Good organizational skills, able to work as part of a cross-functional team and independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF90 - CHF105 per hour
A growing biopharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for a Regulatory Medical Writer to join them on a contract basis.
€100000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Scientist to join a biotech organisation to join them on a permanent basis in Munich.
$110000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior CRA to join a collaborative culture at a world-wide, full-service Clinical Research Organisation where you will be required to work remotely within the US
CHF190000 - CHF220000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with an excellent pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on providing innovative products to help with people who suffer with a lack of iron.
€65000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international CRO company. This position will on contract basis and will be remote in Berlin.
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Director/Associate Director to join a CRO on a permanent basis, where you will be required to work remotely