Clinical Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a global leading ophthalmic research organisation. This role is on a permanent basis which is located in London but the role is remote.
- Manages cross functional project teams derived from the groups within clinical development to deliver a high-quality clinical trial(s) in compliance with all regulations and SOPs.
- Works with functional areas on initiating, planning, executing, controlling, closing and resourcing clinical trial projects.
- The CPM acts as an operational nexus or focal point for interdepartmental and intradepartmental groups (e.g. stats, data management, safety, manufacturing, regulatory, vendors), coordinating these different groups in a matrix environment to drive and complete clinical programs.
- Reviews protocol, source documents and CRFs and tracks them to completion.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project timelines for each project and uses these timelines to track and manage a project’s progress.
- Responsible for creating Project Plans (Roles and Responsibility Tables and Communication Plans) and weekly project budget and progress reviews for each study.
- Reviews study metrics for performance and quality with the team and management.
- Prepares high-quality reports (financial, project, etc.) for management on program status and issues.
- Ensures review of clinical electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) for completeness.
- Manages and coordinates all vendors involved in the clinical trials (e.g. central labs, IVRS, reading centers).
- May represent the organisation at professional meetings or seminars.
- Responsibilities may differ slightly from the above based on specific needs of the business.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Highly effective organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to plan, identify risks, anticipate issues and outcomes and respond strategically, tactically and operationally while balancing short-term and long-term company objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise of applicable regulatory requirements and GCP.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to multitask and to solve problems proactively.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and vendor management.
- Multi-lingual communication is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science with at least 5 years of clinical trial experience. Years of experience may be considered in lieu or education.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical project management experience.
- Ophthalmology experience preferred.
- Understanding of multi-center drug and/or device trials.
- Experience with Veeva TMF and CTMS systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€55000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Study Start Up Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical research organisation.
£90000 - £95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director - Clinical Program Management to join a Biotech organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients
£58000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Non-Clinical Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis, where you will be based in London.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking with a Clinical Endpoints Specialist to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
€45000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading CRO on a permanent basis in Paris. This is an excellent opportunity
CHF75 - CHF85 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Patient Access Program and Supply Lead to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking a Senior Feasibility Leader to join them on a permanent basis.