Clinical Project Manager
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the Netherlands. This is a great opportunity to work in an environment that's driven by innovation and continuous improvement.
- Accountable for operational organisation and management of the global cross-functional study team for complex single and multi-center, regional or global phase I to IIa studies in patients. This will also include Proof of Concept studies and third-party vendor management.
- Supporting the development of the study budget and responsibility in order to achieve budget targets.
- Communication of study status and escalation of relevant deviations and issues concerning e.g. timelines, budget, recruitment, patient safety, protocol compliance is also fundamental to this role.
- Selection and supervision of external suppliers in cooperation with the cross-functional team.
- Selection of clinical sites including feasibility assessment of the study together with the cross-functional team.
- Organisation and monitoring of submissions to EC/IRBs, HAs and local authorities.
- Surveillance of the monitoring as well as provision of study specific trainings.
- Excellent oral (including presentation) and written communication, computer/database management, and project management skills required.
- Excellent Excel and PP skills required.
- A minimum of 7+ years clinical research experience.
- Project Management experience of global multi-center trials including oncology or complex trials experience. Early clinical development experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to meet aggressive timelines.
- MS Project experience preferred.
- Phase I experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior CRA to be home-based on a contract basis, who will join an exciting start up biotech company who are entering their first-in-human trial in the UK.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Evidence Delivery Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity working with a biopharmaceutical organisation who are committed to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases.
£54000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Paid train season ticket
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in London
$250000 - $300000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Director to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in the US.