Biostatistician/ Data Scientist - Machine Learning
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Biostatistician/Data Scientist - Machine Learning to join a global leading diagnostics company. Our client is a fast-growing company focusing in developing and marketing software-based test systems. As a member of the Biostatistics Department you will participate in the data analysis and biostatistics within the scope of developing in vitro diagnostic tests (IVD).
- You will provide statistical support in development projects within the scope of clinical studies.
- Generate and evaluate classification or regression models based on metabolomics data (predictive modeling).
- Data management and data processing of NMR and clinical data.
- Method evaluation: of experiments and implementation of analysis.
- Participation in study design (e.g. sample size determination, CRF design) and planning (statistical analysis plan).
- Diligent documentation and presentation of analysis results (R, knitr).
- Development of in-house data analysis tools in R.
- Statistical support for various departments.
- Participate in preparing results within the scope of talks or publications.
- Being well organised, able to effectively prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, sometimes under high pressure situations.
- Outstanding and professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Capability to complete tasks precisely with high attention to detail, when under time constraints.
- Master's degree in related scientific discipline, a Ph.D. would be desirable.
- Knowledge of and prior experience in data processing and analysis, mathematical optimization and algorithm development.
- Proven ability to design and develop complex algorithms is desirable.
- Experience in one of the following areas: signal processing, curve fitting, Fourier and/or wavelet transformation, analysis of NMR spectra.
- Demonstrated aptitude using LaTeX, R and C# (or C/Fortran).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€65000 - €75000 per annum
München (81377), Bayern
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a Software organisation who are working with global leaders in the life science industries.