Biomarker Scientist Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Biomarker Scientist Lead to join a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation who are dedicated to developing innovative immunotherapeutics that target infectious diseases and cancers. This is an exciting position where you will join a strong team with dedicated and passionate scientists with the opportunity for personal development.
- Responsible to implement clinical biomarker analysis in appropriate clinically validated assay/methodologies.
- Coordinate with Biomarker Operations Manager and Clinical Operations team members to assure collection and shipment of biomarker clinical samples from the clinical sites/central laboratory to analysis laboratories.
- You will oversee all technical aspects of biomarker assay development and implementation with external vendors and ensure that the development of assays and timelines are delivered.
- You will continuously evaluate newer, innovative technology platforms and applicability to clinical biomarker testing.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (CROs/clinical sites) to address clinical specimen-related issues in a timely manner.
- Manage timelines, analyse, and interpret clinical biomarker and immunogenicity data.
- Understand and interpret the biomarker and immunogenicity data and the impact of the result so decision can be made based on the outcome of the data.
- Accountable to develop data transfer specifications by gathering input from translational science leads, data management, and data scientists to ensure delivery of high-quality clinical biomarker data transfer.
- Capability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a matrixed team environment.
- Strong oral/written and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and networking skills.
- MS or Ph.D. Biological sciences (immunology, molecular biology, oncology) with a minimum of 2-5 years post graduate, or biotechnology, industry experience.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience analysing complex data would be strongly admirable.
- Hands-on experience with bioanalytical assay development/validation, including immunoassays, assays of T cell function, multi-parametric flow cytometry, multiplex IHC/IF assays, real-time PCR and next generation sequencing analysis and bioinformatics.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Up to £1 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Scientific Director - In Vivo for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in London with regular travel to Stevenage.