Associate Director of Supply Chain
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for an Associate Director of Supply Chain to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire. Our client is passionate about the possibility of curing cancer and value an innovative culture.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will lead the team and manage the supply chain requirements for manufacturing in a compliant and efficient manner to meet clinical schedules.
- To support the scheduling of clinical batches from and back to US clinical centres using approved clinical logistics software systems.
- You will manage UK logistics for clinical material and finished products with approved shipping providers to meet GMP, HTA and import/export licensing requirements.
- To improve programs internally, at 3PLs to reduce lead times and costs for materials management and handling.
- You will supervise Sage+ inventory management systems and 3PL suppliers to support manufacturing and to sustain compliance to policies and procedures.
- Develop and report key performance indicators, KPIs, for supply chain operations, both internally and with external suppliers and service providers.
- Organise with the manufacturing team to schedule picking of inventory for manufacturing.
- Lead local KanBan systems for the manufacturing module to ensure supplies are maintained at an optimal level for production operations.
- You will offer a centralised purchasing function for all GMP materials for production and QC and support any non-GMP purchasing as required.
- You will partner with the finance team and report on UK inventory levels to meet financial planning and compliance requirements.
- Manage supplier relationships to provide high levels of supply excellence in terms of cost, quality and on time delivery.
- Manage 3PL relationships and provide oversight to ensure all materials are received, stored and shipped in a GMP compliant and timely manner.
- Can work in a fast-paced small company environment with slight direction.
- Have excellent social, verbal and written communication skills.
- Educated at a Bachelor's degree in a Supply Chain, Logistics or related field.
- At least 8 years' experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or biologics supply chain and logistics, with cold chain experience.
- Previous experience and contribution in external regulatory inspections an advantage.
- Capability to effectively negotiate and build relationship with 3PLs, service providers and suppliers.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to apply GMPs in conformance with FDA, MHRA, EU and ICH standards for supply chain and logistics operations.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Capital Category Manager to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focus on the creation of human blood plasma products.