Associate Director of Medical Affairs Operations
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are recruiting for an Associate Director of Medical Affairs Operations to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge on a contract basis. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Accountable to support team members and empower them to complete deliverables efficiently and effectively.
- Organise and manage Medical project team meetings, ensuring timely, efficient, and action-oriented operations.
- Implement best-in-class project management processes and tools/templates such as project schedules, Gantt charts, action/decision logs, risk registers, SharePoint site etc.
- You will provide inputs on behalf of the LT for the LE process.
- Prepare agenda, minutes, and action items for Leadership Team meetings close regular alignment with global project management Leader in Santa Monica.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several medical projects within designated program budgets and timelines is required.
- Manage external collaboration project and all associated interactions (e.g. meetings, communications etc.) with the partner agencies and ensure agencies deliver projects in accordance to agreed timelines, scope, budget and compliance.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with multifunctional teams.
- Must be able to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate scientific, medical, and organizational concepts to internal and external customers.
- Must think critically and creatively and be able to work independently to determine appropriate resources for resolution of complex problems.
- Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations.
- Possess a strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to drive, lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve team, department and corporate goals.
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and organisation tools.
- Must display strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior project manager/Management experience.
- A bachelor's degree in nursing, science or health related field required, higher degree, MSc, PhD preferred.
- Medical Affairs experience.
- Project manager/Management experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in complex project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities is required.
- Occasional travel to other company locations as requested.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£100 - £130 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Medical Solutions Lead to join a global biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
$200000 - $250000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director (Haemophilia) to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Boston.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Laboratory Medical Director to join a top organisation who delivers products all over the world.
€600 - €800 per day
Ingelheim am Rhein (55218), Rheinland-Pfalz
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Publications Manager (Immunology and Inflammation) to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation
£480 - £483.33 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Consultant Medical Affairs Research to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract.