Hobson Prior are looking for an Associate Director (Global Go-to-Market Insights to Impact Lead ) to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who specifically specialises within neurology and immunology. This is a contract role based in Slough, Berkshire.
- Accountable to drive the delivery of objective, independent, and value driven insights gained from marketing research.
- Develops meta analyses of available information to inform business decisions. Develops integrated insights in partnership with other members of global i2i G2M insights team, mission stakeholders and transversal cross-functional teams.
- Effectively manages resources to provide design advice, end-to-end program management, and distillation of actionable insight across Customers (patients/ prescribers/ decision makers/ caregivers), Market contexts and Competitive environments.
- Performs primary and secondary research to clarify issues and reduce risk in decision making for marketed and molecules in development.
- Effectively manages external resources to increase value to the organisation.
- Seeks out, assesses, and recommends innovative market research methodologies, information sources, and vendors.
- Monitors the external environment to gain deep expertise in insight and research techniques and bring those forward within the organization.
- Provides holistic insight-driven consultation to all levels of internal stakeholders via portfolio-level and key brand primary marketing research
- Contributes to development of frameworks that can be utilized throughout the global organization to improve our understanding of customers and will drive us toward more optimal patient solutions.
- Drives forward the capabilities of the practice, and the organisation by improving existing and/or developing new competencies
- Develops and maintains processes and communication with global colleagues, which promotes and facilitates the exchange of business and marketing intelligence.
- Strong project management skills to include planning, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Comfort in a matrix environment.
- Comfort working with stakeholders from multiple countries and geographic regions (with occasional need to take calls outside of normal working hours).
- Strong skills to partner and communicate with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written reporting capabilities (English required. Additional European languages beneficial), including strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, or related field) required. Master's degree preferred.
- Senior practitioner with 10+ years of global Market Research, Customer Insights, or related experience in pharmaceuticals or consumer products - preferably as a combination of client and agency (additional experience in brand marketing, communications, and/or consulting a benefit).
- Proven ability to expertly manage end-to-end market research processes, encompassing: world-class research design (Qual & Quant); active management of approval workflows, external providers and 3rd parties; distillation of insights into internal deliverables; seeking to close-the-loop on resulting impact and initiatives for relentless improvement.
- Expert knowledge / understanding of market research study design and analysis techniques.
- Ability to synthesise large bodies of work into key actionable insights.
- Data literacy and advanced capabilities in MS SharePoint, TEAMS and Project.
- Versed in analytic, agile and project management best practices and platforms.
- Full knowledge of GDPR implications upon market research data collection, transmission, analysis and storage, applied in the context of a global pharmaceutical business.
- Some overnight travel, including internationally, may be required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.