Alliance and R&D Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Alliance and R&D Project Manager to join a biotechnology company whose mission is to improve human health by creating therapeutics for the treatment of serious diseases. This is a permanent role based in Oxford.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to support the development and management of multi-level project plans to achieve short term and long-term project objectives.
- To effectively interfaces with research, development and translational/clinical teams to enable timely delivery of project milestones and goals.
- Communicating with Director of Program Management and other stakeholders on planning and advancing projects and overall portfolio.
- Develops metrics for, tracks and reports on all key product development projects.
- Coordinating activities and responsibilities with project leads and project/function stakeholders on planning, resourcing and tracking of progress.
- Providing general PMO services delivery across the Company's internal and partnered pipeline projects.
- Manages project information for assigned projects and is responsible for developing and maintaining good relationships with other functions to foster positive interactions and ultimately support achieving desired project outcomes.
- Build and maintain multi-level relationships with external partners in order to drive project activities, obligations and commitments.
- Robust analytical skills.
- Solid computer skills, including with project management software such as MS Projects or Smartsheets and concepts such as task dependencies.
- Must be delivery focused assuring end-to-end project delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to drive projects internally and external partners/collaborators.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of project or program management experience in the biotech / pharmaceutical industry/ contract research organisations.
- An in-depth understanding of each functional area's role and contribution to the development process.
- Understanding of the preclinical and translational requirements for early stage drug development.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€80000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Head In Vivo Pharmacology to join a growing biotech organisation on a permanent basis in Germany.
A new position has opened for a Senior Scientist - IMS to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives and reducing healthcare costs